Tutorial to create an Infinite Plex or Emby on a VPS with a cloud service such as Google Drive.
New! One click installation of Rclone, Plex, Tautulli, Emby, Sonarr, Radarr, Deluge, NZBGet, Jackett, Netdata, Organizr, Ombi and Portainer.
- Read first: Creating an infinite Plex server using a VPS and Cloud service
- Part 1 - Super simple one step installation
- Part 2 - Installing the necessary apps
- Part 3 - Setting up the services
DonateBy popular request, at long last here is a donate button. Thank you SO MUCH for your generosity - I promise I will think of you when I sip that coffee!
Legacy Tutorials (no longer maintained):
- Part 1 - Creating an infinite Plex server using a VPS and Cloud service
- Part 2 - Configuring Ubuntu
- Part 3 - Install and configure Plex
- Part 4 - Setting up Rclone and/or Plexdrive
- Part 5 - Mounting the drive(s)
- Part 6 - Making it all come together
- Part 1 - Creating a website on your VPS
- Part 2 - Installing Linux Apache, MySQL and PHP (LAMP) on your VPS
- Part 3 - Prerequisites to setup your domain
- Part 4 - Installing WordPress
- Part 5 - Let's Encrypt!